Have you wonder why there are so many considering to be a self-employed financial services professional?
Here’s are the 8 reasons why!
- - Finances are much more complex than before and the options are endless, which means that my clients need someone they trust to give them educated advice.
- - Our average age is increasing, there is life after 65. We need to have a financial plan to handle it.
- - Being your own boss and having more control of your own destiny are part of Singaporean dream. This industry is perfect environment for the entrepreneurial spirit.
- Financial Freedom
- - Building a nest egg is a way of buying the freedom and security people are looking for. Financial Advisers get to do that for themselves and their clients.
- More and more financial institutions are aware that market place are changing, clients are getting more aware, prices are getting competitive, which means that clients are the greatest beneficiaries because they can receive better advice and more value than ever before.
- Road Map for success
- The successful road maps of past advisers are well documented and readily available. This is good news for new hires. They don't have to learn from the school of hard knocks.
- The volatility of the stock market has hit us like a ton of bricks, as has the need for good financial advice and trustworthy advisers.
- Long Term Thinking
- Patience and Perseverance have come back in style, and people are realising that the truth will not only set you free, it'll keep you free. Reputations are golden in this industry as in the need for a long term financial plan.
Does any of the 8 reasons resonate with you?
Feel free to engage me for a mentorship roadmap.
Chew Hock Beng is a Certified Financial Planner, Chartered Financial Consultant, Chartered Life Underwriter & Chartered Family Office Specialist. He has community involvement experience and has held appointments like Honorary Treasurer & Exam Board Chair with Financial Planning Association of Singapore (FPAS), Education Sub-committee with IFPAS, PSG Chairman. Hock Beng is a certified IBF instructor with Financial Perspectives and an Adjunct Trainer with Falco Academy. Currently he is managing a team of independent financial adviser representatives, providing training, mentoring & coaching.